Utility Billing is a sub-department within the Business Administration Department. It oversees all aspects of Mountain House water, sewer, storm and garbage accounts.
Click here to set up service
Click here to Final Account (Tenants only)
The Utility Billing Department is responsible for:
Utility Billing Information:
- The Mountain House Community Services District (MHCSD) provides water,
sanitary sewer, storm sewer and refuse collection services. Residents are required
to sign up for all services.
- To establish service in your name, call Southwest Water Company at 1-866-644-7992. Monday through Friday, from 7:30am to 4:00pm.
- The MHCSD uses a consolidated bill for these services. The entire amount of the
bill is payable upon receipt.
- The MHCSD business hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to Noon and from 1:00
pm to 6:00 pm.
- The MHCSD Administrative Office is located at 230 S. Sterling, Suite 100,
Mountain House, CA 95391.
- Once an account has been established, all garbage related questions should be referred to West Valley Disposal
- Mail check or money order to Wells Fargo Bank, PO Box 3900, Dept 33519, San
Francisco, CA 94139.
- Place check or money order into the Drop Box outside MHCSD’s Administration
Offices. Drop Box is emptied at 4:30 pm weekdays. Any payments dropped in
the box after 4:30 pm will be recorded as received the next business day.
- Automatic Payment. Click here for ACH form
- Pay Online. Accepts credit cards only. Any payments made after 6 pm will be recorded as received the next business day.
Click here for additional information